Wednesday 13 October 2010

Questionnaires and Analysis

I produced this questionnaire as part of my research for the preliminary task. I wanted to know what Sixth Form students would like to see in a magazine designed for them about them and their Sixth Form. I asked a small selection of people to fill them out for me


My Results:

1. 100% of people said that they read magazines
2. 50% of people said they read magazines 'Weekly', and the other 50% said they read them 'Sometimes'
3. 75% of people said that they read music magazines, and 25% said they they prefered celebrity magazines
4. There was a 50-50 split on whether the school colours should be encorporated into the magazine for the Sixth Formers
5. Most people wanted to know about school related things; e.g. recent news/school trips/competitions. However, some people wanted other things to be included in the magazine, such as the opinions of pupils about issues in and outside of school.
6. 75% of people said that they would like a say in the contents of this magazine, and only 25% said that they wouldn't like anything to do with it.


From my results I can conclude that when i design my Sixth Form magazine, that I will include a range of topics for the 'readers'. I will probably encorporate the school colours into the magazine, so that it is recogniseable for the 'Tommies' Sixth Formers as a magazine aimed at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment