Saturday 11 December 2010

NOISE draft - Contents




Analysis:
I think that this is my strongest feature of my magazine, because it looks the most authentic. However, when it comes to making my actual magazine a few things need to be tweaked. The most minor of these are:
  •  Font size - this needs to be smaller, because I have printed out my contents page and realised that it is actually far too big for a magazine. This is a good thing really, because there were a lot more things i wanted to put up and say on the contents, and this will now give me the opportunity to do so.
  • Grammatical errors - all I need to do there to improve is properly read what I have put and make sure that is it correct. Also, I need to check that what is meant to be bold is bold.
The bigger amendments are;
  • I need to add in more pictures that suit the articles. This will then help me to get better marks because it means i have a greater range of pictures, not just the ones on the double page spread.
  • I also need to add in more articles, because I chose my font size too big which meant I couldn't fit enough on. I may also try to add in an advertisement too for maybe a subscription to NOISE magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment