Sunday 12 December 2010

NOISE draft - Double Page Spread



Like the other 2 posts, I think that my double page spread has the potential to be really authentic looking. It just needs to be altered slightly. I really like the images I have chosen, and I think the red boxes with question and answers from the band look really good and make the actual article itself seem more authentic, so i will definately be keeping those. However, it's not perfect. I would like to change:
  • The font size - after printing it out on paper, I have realised that the font is just too big to look like a real magazine. Again, this is good news for me, because there was more that I wanted to use, but couldn't fit into the article. in addition, the picture captions also need to have a smaller font.
  • I want to try and use more pictures and/or red Q&A boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment