Sunday 30 January 2011

NOISE - Final Contents


The main thing I needed to change on my contents was the font size. Before I did anything, I changed my font size and made sure everything fitted. I then realised I had plenty of space to add in another column, (which I couldn't fit in on my draft). I then added in the NOISE quiz page, and a competition, which I will put at the puff on the front cover. I also had space for images, so I manipulated the picture of 'Dave' on paint.NET and removed him from the background. I used him as the artist for the NOISE quiz. I still had space, which meant I could also do an advertisement, which I wanted to do first time round but had no space. Looking through magazines like Kerrang! and Rock Sound, they have advertisements for the monthly prescriptions, so I thought it would be fitting to do one of these too. I also changed the masthead, because it was slightly out of proportion on both my Front Cover and my Contents, so I have re-done that and inserted it back onto my contents. Kerrang! has mainly inspired this contents page, with the large image at the top and the columns at the bottom, so I know it is definately of the Rock genre, and therefore aimed at Rock listening people. I am very happy with my contents!

No comments:

Post a Comment