Thursday 20 January 2011

Questionnaire after my draft

I have decided to ask 10 people to fill out a questionnaire about my drafted magazine.
This is my questionnaire;
My results:

1. Do you read magazines?50% do read magaizne, 50% don't.

2. Do you think this looks like a real magazine?
100% said yes.
Why?
Everyone said it was realistic, other comments were;
It resembles most magazines,
The style,
Pictures look authentic
Design
Layout
Fonts
It's like K! which is also a music magazine,
language/tone of the article
Front Cover

3. What do you like most about it?
the answers I got are;
Querky captions
photography (looks proffesional)
'Fantastic' designs
Layout
Font
Front cover and Contents are really realistic,
Still Nameless sound like they could be a real band
The article.

4. What do you dislike about it?
1 person said 'nothing', however, the constructive criticisms are;
models,
price
the star offering album reviews
font size (too big)
Front cover is too packed.

5. What do you think I need to change?
3 people said they wouldn't change anything, however, the several others said that they would choose;
font size
price
front cover - uncrowd it
More Jessie Mac!
The star.

Overall I think this has been a really useful questionnaire, and I know what I want to change now to make it look more realistic.  I will definately be shrinking my font size, removing/changing the star so it fits in more with my magazine. I won't be changing the price because I have put research into the price of monthly magazine and I know mine is roughly correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment